Capital Markets & Corporate (CMC) is the largest of the four Lines of Business in terms of size. It comprises 71 partners and 275 fee earners. The group is responsible for approximately one third of the firm's revenue with a target revenue of $160 million for FY 2018.
The CMC structure extends across corporate advisory and governance, public and private M&A, capital markets (debt and equity), finance (asset, corporate, property, structured and project), funds management, and regulatory, spanning across all industries.
CMC is focused on helping our clients grow their businesses. Doing a deal can be a significant and transformative undertaking, and this is where our client partnership approach comes into play as every decision made during the transaction lifecycle is critical to its success.
Our end-to-end solution helps to guide our clients through strategic planning and risk assessment, identifying integration or separation synergies, raising capital, private and public M&A processes, regulatory compliance, including competition clearance and foreign investment approval, and post-deal integration.
See what its like to work in our CMC Line of BusinessCMC GAME CHANGING DEAL
- The Ten Network restructuring
- Magellan Financial Group IPO
- Blackstone on the acquisition of an 80% interest in non-bank lender La Trobe Financial
- Baring Private Equity Asia's acquisition of SAI Global
- Port of Melbourne Privatisation
- Anglo American on the divestment of all of its Australian coal mining assets